Termite Inspections AUSTIN, TX
Termite Home Inspections Austin & NEARBY AREAS
Well, you might be unaware, but Annual termite inspections are necessary for early detection of termite activity and to prevent the risk of expensive repairs & substantial scale damage. Termite inspections identify ways to mitigate and minimize risks of infestations and assess the conditions which make a property susceptible to timber pests.
Nobody likes dealing with pests and bugs that go bump in the night. You simply want them off your property as quickly and as affordable as possible. We get it. At Home Pro Inspections, our professionals are one call away for your Termite Inspection needs in Austin, TX, and other surrounding areas. From termites to ants to rodents to bats & bed bugs, we have the right tools and experience to examine your home correctly. We promise to do everything possible to make sure that your home or office is pest-free.
We provide the best Termite Inspection in Austin, TX
Home Pro Inspections surveys before any inspection are to be done. Our trained inspection specialist will do a full termite assessment to all accessible areas where existing & potential termite infestations may be present. Home Pro Inspections uses state of the art technology for its inspection process. Our thermal imaging cameras and other detection devices make use of thermal, moisture, and radar sensors to detect termite presence, especially in places that are not visible to the human eye.
At Home Pro Inspections, we have more than 10 years of collective background in delivering exceptional termite inspection in Austin, Buda, and other surrounding areas in Texas.
Through our combined experiences & expertise, we have provided unmatched termite inspection solutions. So, whether there’s a small or pretty severe termite infestation, you can rely on our knowledge and experience to make sure that the termite infestation is eliminated and your property is restored.
With Home Pro Inspection’s service, rest assured, you will keep your house or business buildings pest-free throughout the year.
A comprehensive annual termite inspection by Home Pro Inspections is the best protection against termites by providing early detection of termite activity, saving you from severe damages on your property. Plus, a Termite Inspection from Home Pro will determine if there is evidence of wood-destroying insects inside your home or not.
Why are termites infesting my home?
Termites find American homes very appealing, but why is that? Several things can make your home attractive to a hungry colony of termites. Our best in class termite inspection experts will give you termite prevention tips & identification methods to help you understand the dangers & prevent termites from settling in your home.
WHY INSPECT FOR TERMITES?
- Early termite inspections can help you to save substantial repair costs in the long haul.
- If you’re selling a property, an inspection can help you fix the termite damage timely and prevent the infestation from adversely affecting the resale value of your property.
- If you’re purchasing a property, a thorough termite inspection might save you from investing in a money pit.
- With timely inspections, you can assess the conditions that leave your property vulnerable to termites and minimize the risk of attack.
How do we inspect for termites?
Our certified termite inspection experts conduct a thorough inspection of your home, both inside & out, carefully looking for evidence of termite activity and other potential access points.
- Using local knowledge: Where you live is unique, but there is no place like home. Home Pro Inspection specialists possess on-ground termite inspection experience and in-depth local expertise. They understand the climate and pest pressures of your area, and backed by science & innovation, along with the latest innovation and technology, they bring with them global expertise to you locally.
- Comprehensive reporting: A full report is provided to you after every termite inspection. Comprehensive reporting also includes plugging findings into insights about your area, from wood types to the weather, and from surroundings to the season. Also, a customized treatment plan might be recommended for your specific needs.
What to expect during a termite inspection?
We inspect the interior & exterior of the home for evidence of wood-destroying insects and other wood-destroying organisms along with providing you with a detailed termite inspection report.
Moreover, scheduled inspections take an average of 1 – 1.5 hours to complete, depending on the size and intricacy of your property.
Here is what you can expect to take place during a termite inspection by us:
- Pre-inspection– Before conducting a termite inspection on your property, one of our inspectors will discuss your concerns as well as any particular needs you may have. The inspector will give you a thorough description of what the inspection will involve. To facilitate this inspection process, please remove items stored against the perimeter of the premises and clear up any other clutter that might be there. Sometimes, the inspector will also require access to all walls in your property.
- During the inspection– The inspector will examine both the inside & outside of the property. He/she will examine patios, porches, attics, garages, and sub-areas (beneath the floor of the living area). Using specialist tools such as moisture meters and blacklight flashlights, the inspector will look out for possible leaks in high moisture areas, and signs of termites such as insects, termite wings, termite pellets, and termite tubes. They will also look for conducive conditions – areas of the structure that, if left unmaintained (fungus, dry rot, etc.), are likely to attract termites.
- Post-inspection – Upon completion of your termite inspection, you’ll receive a report which describes the findings. It’ll also tell you whether or not termite activity was discovered, areas of concern, and damages (if any). Recommendations and an estimate for treatment repair will also be provided in the report for you to decide the best course of action.
Termite inspections for sellers
- An inspection is vital before listing the property so that you can consider any work which needs to be completed and possibly provision the costs in the listing price.
- It’ll also help you in acknowledging the presence or absence of insect pest activity or damage and have it addressed early to avoid delays in closing escrow.
Termite inspections for buyers
- We ensure that a WDO (wood-destroying organism) inspection is part of the escrow instructions. It is in your best interest to be vigilant, whether your lender requires it or not.
- Upon receiving the report, you can get in touch with our inspector for any clarification required. It is our job to help protect your residential or commercial property from pests, and we are happy to answer any questions.
Benefits of our Termite inspection:
- Conducted by a specialized team – Home Pro Inspections termite inspections are only carried out by highly experienced termite experts who have in-depth termite knowledge and local expertise. They also receive extensive training, which always enables them to deploy the correct termite control recommendations for your home or office.
- Automated detection devices – Using automatic detection devices, our team of termite experts detects, locates, and confirms termite presence in your property.
- Site risk assessment – We complete this in compliance with all the Pest Control requirements to ensure that all treatments carried out in your premises are conducted safely.